There are several different methods of cooking on the barbecue: direct grilling, indirect cooking, rotisserie cooking, planking, and smoking. Utilize all these methods to get the most out of your grill and impress your guests!
Direct grilling is easy, just follow our recommendations below. Direct grilling is ideal for most small single-serving items such as steaks, chops, fish, burgers, sausages, kebabs, or any other quick-cooking foods.
For the best results:
1. Preheat your grill on HIGH!
2. Remove any debris on the cooking grids with a wire grill brush
3. Spray or brush on vegetable oil to prevent food from sticking
4. Reduce the heat to your required temperature MEDIUM – MEDIUM-HIGH
5. Place whatever you’re cooking on the grids
6. That’s it. We told you it was easy