2020-2023 BROIL KING BARBECUE GRILL WARRANTY POLICY
Thank you for choosing a Broil King. We believe in the high quality of the products we create, which is why we offer long warranty periods that you can get for free. All you need to do is register your device on our website in a few simple steps https://broilking.me/warranty/
The following warranty applies to 2020-2023 Broil King models effective from date of purchase and is limited to the repair or replacement of parts at no charge which prove to be defective under normal domestic use.
This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser as indicated on the warranty registration and applies only to products sold at retail and only when used exclusively by the purchaser in the country of purchase. For more information or for warranty details on older models, please consult your barbecue’s owner’s manual. You can download a copy of your manual on our website – https://broilking.me
The warranty applies to Broil King devices purchased in United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Qatar at Authorized Dealerships and is carried out locally by the respective Dealers in their country.
The condition for granting the extended warranty is the registration of the product within 60 days from date of purchase, made via the form on the https://broilking.me/warranty website. To register, it is necessary to have proof of purchase of the product (receipt, invoice) uploaded. After that we will conveniently store your proof of purchase for you in our online system.
The model number of the grill and the serial number of the device can be found on the label on the back of the product.
When registering a product, make sure that the form is filled in correctly. Make sure that the serial number of the machine matches the number entered in the grill registration system, and that the photo or scan of the proof of purchase is legible. Otherwise, the registration will be delayed or cannot be accepted.
As the owner of the Broil King product, you are required to use the grill in accordance with the instruction manual provided – this includes regular cleaning and maintenance of the product. Tips for first time use, cleaning and routine maintenance of the grill and further information can be found in the associated user’s manual and on the official website under https://broilking.me.
Using a Broil King product contrary to the user’s manual instructions renders all warranty terms and conditions null in void and makes the user of the product responsible for all damages, loss and injuries.
The warranty periods for individual components for given device models are:
The 2020 and newer warranty information (above) applies to grills purchased in 2020 and after.
For the warranty policy on older grills, please consult your owner’s manual or contact our customer service team under email@example.com.
Warranty periods begin on the date indicated on the proof of purchase.
The warranty period is reduced to 1 year in the case of using the grill in the scope other than home (consumer), and in particular in the field of catering services (eg restaurants, hotels, events) or industrial.
After receiving your email, we will contact you to clarify the details of the issues, including the location of the item.
If the warranty is accepted, we will repair or replace the defective part covered by the warranty within 30 days from the date of submission of the form. We may send the functional part for selfassembly in accordance with the instruction manual or dispatch a trained technician to complete the repair depending on the service level agreed. The warranty does not include installation and assembly costs by default.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
The vendor is released from liability under the guarantee for defects caused by improper use of the device, in particular:
• use in a manner other than described in the instruction manual,
• using the device in a manner inconsistent with its purpose,
• performing arbitrary repairs and alterations of the device,
• the use of parts other than the original ones,
• using the product with damaged parts, even if these parts are covered by the warranty,
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
The warranty does not cover damage in the form of:
• corrosion (so-called “surface corrosion” or “corrosive coating”) and other damage caused by improper maintenance, storage, use and natural wear. Especially the use of a suitable BBQ cover is required to protect your product from sand, rain, hail, humidity and salt etc.
• aesthetic damage caused by transport or movement of equipment, e.g. scratches, dents, cracks, abrasion,
• damage to elements as a result of atmospheric phenomena such as hail, hurricane, violent storms, fire, incorrect voltage in the network, improper ventilation, chemical agents (including chlorine from swimming pools and salt in the coastal areas), as well as others beyond the control of the Guarantor,
• cables and wires gnawed by animals,
• insect-clogged elements of the gas installation,
• incorrect connection of the device or assembly or installation made in accordance with the guidelines contained in the device’s manual,
• changes in the colour of elements under the influence of temperature and UV radiation.
If a service request is filed, the applicant may be obliged to cover the costs of travel or delivery of goods when:
• the service request is not covered under warranty,
• the applicant, having previously agreed to the repair, does not make the equipment available to the vendor at the agreed place and time,
• it turns out that the equipment covered by the warranty works properly, and the User’s reservations as to the correct functioning of the device result only from using the device contrary to the instruction manual and maintenance.