3 Poblano or Cubanelle peppers
100 grams (3.5 oz) whipped cream cheese, chive-flavoured
100 grams (3.5 oz) shredded cheese, cheddar or other
100 grams of prosciutto
- Wash peppers, then split them down the middle lengthwise, remove the core and seeds but keep the stem.
- Spread cream cheese evenly inside each pepper, lay peppers out in a roasting basket and sprinkle the cheese over top. Lightly dust with paprika and cayenne pepper.
- Tear and spread the prosciutto evenly on top of everything.
- Preheat grill on MEDIUM to about 350F (177C).
- Place the roasting tray on the grill and cook directly for 1 hour or until the peppers have softened.
- Remove, let cool slightly, serve!