4 cups mashed potatoes
8 strips of bacon
4 cherry tomatoes with stems
Broil King Perfect BBQ Sauce
2 cups pulled pork, leftover
2 cups baked beans
Chives, finely chopped
DIRECTIONS FOR THE PARFAIT
- Pre-heat your grill to MEDIUM-HIGH heat.
- Reheat any leftovers you plan to use to a temperature of 165°F (70°C), hold food at that temperature for at least 2 minutes.
FOR THE BACON STRAWS
- Use skewers (preferably metal) to make your bacon straws.
- Wrap you bacon around the skewers .
- Place on hot side of grill and cook until crisp.
- Remove skewer and let bacon rest until you assemble your parfait.
LAYERING THE PARFAIT
You can layer your leftover parfait any way you want, get creative! Here’s an example:
- Drizzle some BBQ sauce into the bottom of the glass you are using for your parfait.
- Scoop in some mashed potatoes.
- Add a scoop of your left over pulled pork and drizzle with more BBQ sauce
- Add another scoop of potatoes.
- Add a scoop of leftover beans and a final scoop of mashed potatoes.
- Insert your crispy bacon straws.
- Top your parfait with some more pulled pork, then drizzle BBQ sauce and add some crushed fried onions and chopped chives. Don’t forget the cherry tomato on top!
Recipe by: Dar-B-Que!